Hixson Utility District offers our customers several different ways to pay a bill. Our online billing (or e-billing) option means you will be notified via email when your bill is ready to pay. You will be able to click a link in the email to view your current bill. Online billing is growing because customers who receive and pay their bills online spend less time writing checks, mailing payments, tracking due dates, and filing paperwork. Customers cite two big reasons for eliminating paper bills: reducing clutter and helping the environment.
Hixson Utility District, in partnership with Invoice Cloud, accepts ACH debits/electronic checks (electronic fund transfer from your checking or savings account) and credit/debit card payments of bills. We feel that this service presents the best value for online presentment and payments for our customers. Invoice Cloud offers premium security and ease of use. Our online bill presentment and payment solution provides customers with the following benefits:
• No signup cost
• Access, view, and pay your water and sewer bill online, at your convenience (you do not have to pay online to view your bill)
• Paying your bill online is faster and cheaper than writing a check and mailing it
• You can pay by EFT/ACH, or by credit/debit card ($2.95 per transaction)
• You may choose to eliminate paper invoices to reduce clutter and help the environment
• You have the option to pay immediately, schedule a payment or sign up for Auto-Pay
• Available 24/7 from anywhere you have access to the Internet
As Chattanooga and Hamilton County continue to go "greener", we are proud to join in and support the environment in every way possible, along with making the billing process easier for all of our customers. So we are asking customers to “Go Paperless” and receive and pay their bills online. According to the PayItGreen AllianceTM, if one in five households were to switch to electronic payments, statements and bills, we could collectively save 1.8 million trees each year and avoid using 103 million gallons of gasoline to mail bills, statements, and payments.
Please click here to access our Invoice Cloud portal.